ABOUT FUEL TV
FUEL TV is the only cable and satellite television network that features the exciting world of adrenaline and thrill-seeking sports as well as high energy entertainment programming. This includes UFC®, surfing, motocross, BMX and more. With more hours of UFC® coverage than any other network, FUEL TV is the ultimate destination for live fights, weigh-ins, prelims, pre- and postfight coverage, results and more. This new generation of sports provides a rich landscape of some of the most vibrant and action-packed television entertainment in the world. See why adrenaline sports fans call FUEL TV the channel they never turn off. FUEL TV, part of FOX Sports Media Group, was launched July 1, 2003 and is seen in more than 36 million U.S. homes and can be accessed by broadband, mobile devices and other digital platforms such as iTunes®. FUEL TV programming is available in more than 50 countries around the world with 24/7 channels operating in Australia and Europe. To subscribe to FUEL TV, call 877-4 FUEL-TV. For program times and other information, visit www.fuel.tv/schedule
About FOX Sports Media Group
FOX Sports Media Group (FSMG) is the umbrella entity representing News Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FSMG includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FSMG includes FOX Sports, the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; Fox’s 20 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; SPEED and SPEED2; FOX Soccer, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FUEL TV; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FSMG also encompasses FOX Sports Interactive Media, which includes FOXSports.com on MSN, Whatifsports.com Scout.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are Fox’s interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network, BTN 2Go and STATS, LLC, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network and FOX Sports Skybox restaurants.
- 1440 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90025
- WEB SITE:
- AVAILABLE ON:
- DIRECTV, Comcast, Charter, Cox, Time Warner Cable, CableOne, Cablevision, Verizon FiOS, Dish Network, and AT&T U-Verse, to name a few.
- TO ORDER FUEL TV:
- Call 1-877-4-FUELTV or visit www.fuel.tv/getfueltv
- MEDIA CONTACT:
- John Stouffer, Director of PR and Endemic Relations, FUEL TV, Phone: 310-444-8564, E-MAIL
- ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Michael Gibbons, Ad Sales, FUEL TV, Phone: 212-822-9019, E-MAIL
- Wanna work at FUEL TV? All job openings at FUEL TV are listed at: http://www.foxcareers.com
- Wanna intern at FUEL TV? All internships at FUEL TV are listed at: http://www.foxcareers.com/#/internships