• All but one of his wins have come in the first round
• Has never gone the distance
• Three wins by TKO / KO, four by submission
• Before Struve bout, the longest he went in a fight was 2:40
• Has ended three fights in under a minute, the shortest being 40 seconds.
• Pro since 2008.
TRAINING: I train in the morning and train at night ...usually there’s a light run somewhere in there throughout the day as well. Every day is different - some days are focused on certain things, either wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai, or jiu-jitsu.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I went to an MMA school and just fell in love with the sport. I turned pro in 2008
What ranks and titles have you held? I hold the Reality heavyweight title and the CFX heavyweight title
Do you have any heroes? Of course the soldiers who put their lives on the line for our wonderful country
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s an honor and a privilege to be fighting for the UFC
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No
What was your job before you started fighting? Construction
Favorite grappling technique: side guard
Favorite Striking technique: 1-2-3